January board meeting notes:
* pass around screen cast mic with laptop for presenter each month. * travis will present on docker during the February meeting
* qclug.com will move namecheap.com for cheap renewals and more flexible DNS hosting
* * it will have it's own account instead of a share account on godaddy (mike b.)
* * Move wiki.qclug.com to a raspberry Pi and host from Brian's internet connection who has a static IP
* * * We will send notes on how to set up the wiki on the Pi to Brian
* * * Also we voted Raspbian for the distro on the Pi
* * We will wiki.qclug.com host the site temporarily from Travis's connection
* * a cron can be set up on the Pi to update DNS in-case the Pi moves to a dynamic IP internet connection in the future.
* a projector has been choosen and ordered!
* We decided that we can try a Distro Meeting dedicated to Icons every other month (due to Jim's suggestion)